Thursday, February 10, 2005

Its been quite sumtime since i write in this blog. My life had turned upside down. I donno why...Being a teenager sucks! So many probs! haizz...Studies..band...mum...family...shit... I hate crying! My grades are going down the drain, i just donno why. I just don't have the interest to study anymore...Wif khai sitting beside me babbling bout her stead...[make me feel pissed off cos i am thinking of him. I hate thinking of him!!!] Then at band..I hate those suckers...[u noe hu u r...suckers!], new sec ones are in...the sec two are still nuts at their music theory...me, just being an extra in the band...Then there's mum...For goodness sake i'm FIFTEEN!! not five years old! And i had never even been to bugis wif my frens!! Never in my life before!! She wants me to wat?? Rot in the house wif a book?? Shit!! I just don't get the freedom i deserved and need it...Or do i deserve it since i'll be failing my tests?? I think rot in house wif a book is better...Lately i've been cring alot...till my head and eyes ached....I hate crying...

This blog is making me crazy!! The image doesn't want to come out!! Its sssooooo UGLY!! I wanna change the template but i donno haw to...haizz...

No comments: