Sunday, April 03, 2005

Back from camp!!!

Camp was sssosooooo great!!! I will never be able to forget my memories there!! The instructor, friends and what we did together as a group....I'll miss them....ooohhhh.... hahaha...I went in mud and got cuts and bruises..went for night walk and sang songs while walking...Went to the seaside and watch the night sky....sooo beautiful....Had delicious maels together, did our duties. The next day, did inisiatif and team-building games. Had to squeezeinto a small canvas together....hahaha...like tunas. Practised our cheers and item for that night then went for river challenge! Had to get into the pond filled with TADPOLES!!!! GROSSSS!!!!! Then we played the game....Then we did mass bathing...hhehehee...Then campfire night!!!! Best of all. Can't describe it....Then we had disco!!! No strings attched...I became the wildest me i've had ever done....danced and danced....with girls, boys...whoever... Then supper and sleeping time... Next morning....pack the tents and did duities...lucklyily no washing toilets!! Then the group had some private time with Jeremy...Take group photos, cheers and some bidding goodbyes...and we're off while singing the sarimbun song....

haiz...I'll cheerish this part of my life.....

Now...back to reality!!! The bahas yesterday was a flop!! Hhahaha....watever...it was an experienced for me though...

life's like that!
hahahahaha!!!!!

No comments: