Saturday, May 21, 2005

GGrrr...

EEEEIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shamil's pissing me off again!!! I'm fighting with him over the com...He's soo selfish and impatient!!!!! U suck shamil!!! get oof my back man!!!

okk...my life...like that lar...same2...My results are out and i suck... My hML I get a B3!!!! can u imagine that???? I had never get such marks!!!! Man...if mum were to know bout it...She'll pull my hair bald man... shit lar... And i must u tell u this... ther's some body making me feel so pissed off in school.. Man.. I feel he'll just stop it....ahhh... wat ever lar... Then at tuition..hahaha...Mark dyed his hair!!!! Hahahahahaha....!!!!! and wrong colour that too...yellow strand of extended hair...hahahahha...he looked sssoooo funny!!!!!!!!!hhahahahaha...

I'm bored... I'll surf the net...
byieeee!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: