Sunday, May 01, 2005

Highs...and lows...

Many drastic things had been happening in my life...(i'm crying now..) It's like every morning i would see F^$(^$( in the lift...But i know he doesn't give a shit bout it... nor do i... Then in tuition...Farah wif rezza and Amanda wif Mark. hahaha. Good catch ppl. Left me. I'm alone. Not that i'm jealous its just a miracle that u guys get together at the same time. On wed went home together. Had great, great fun...hehehe...Mark even offered to help find H%(^%^ 's phone number. Great. I'll be smsing him...(rolling eyes) Yeah. Then on fri mark didn't come to tuition cos he's having his uncle's cremation. Then on Sat i was supposed to go to masjid sultan to take the bahas prize but suddenly... Mum told me in the morning...Nenek putih...is no more....She's dead. yeah. real dead. I mean died. Today, again, tuition...Andy's mad..he wants me to come for the sec 1 and sec 2 and something happened. A new girl came. Someone whom Rezza knew and they sat beside each other. Stupid Rezza. I hate U. U made Farah heart broken. Even though she doesn't show it but i know her. I knew her for almost 10 years ok...She is sad. So when going home we just went off like that. We don't bother to wait for Rezza...Stupid guy...flirt wif other girls while liking one... Then me, Farah, Amanda and Lishan went to mac to eat. On the way...passing the mrt...I SPOTTED H%&$$(&^$(&!!!!!!!!!! hahaha...LOL!!! Then crazy amanda go and walk in front of him..ssssoooo obvious that we are lookin at him...Then him friend gave me a smile. What was that supposed to mean?? I don't want his friends' smile...I want his!!!! Its always the wrong person!! Shit lar...Oh watever...I'm on the clouds now.........

Can't sleep tonight...
Thinking of H$#&^#$*^
Studying and completing my homework...
Buzzing off...Shamil's screaming....
fuck off and die shamil.

No comments: