Tuesday, May 17, 2005

PMS

PMS...PMS...BULLSHIT!! I hate it when it comes...makes me sick. Ages since i logged in... Exams...exams...making me go bonkers...now is mother tongue period...haha..hanging out in com lab. Just got back my bio papers and i barely got A1...haiz...ok...catching up from the last entry...I said that i did not want to go to tuition on mon and wed but yeah..I did. I did not want but i need to ask andy some questions on maths and bio so i went with farah..THEN....the most stupid thing happened...I did not know what i did to that Mr mark.. but he suddenly stopped talking to me and farah.. what did we do??? Both of us pestered him to tell us what was the prob but he just would not tell me...then he said he had a headache... $%$*&%$*&$???? what was that supposed to mean mark?? I know u're not satisfied with us...but just tell lar...What wrong we did...we are real sorry lar... Then on fri day...he was almost back to normal...laughing and making himself look funny...hahaha...but then.. yesterday again didn't come...i msg also didn't reply...What's wrong??? Tell lar...We are frens rite??? Frens should tell their problems to each other....Haiz...If on wed he did not come... I'm gonna call u!! AAARRGGHHH!!!! You're making me feel guilty!!!!!

Back to school...later having hist....I really hope i get A1...but haiz... my class very competitive.... but if the whole class pass Mr Raj gonna treat us to Pizzahut. YUM...YUM...Ohhh it'll make me go fatter!!! hahaha...Then maths...aahhhhh.....DIE, DIE i must pass!!!!!! &^$&(%#$(%&#(%&

Life's like that!!!
bla..bla..bla..
i'm bored...
gtg...

No comments: