Saturday, June 18, 2005

eh.

ok. ok. i suck. My homework still tons of it not done. shit. how to finish? No time!!! Arrgghh.....I got to finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man... its always because of band. band. band. Everyday there's band prac. I'm really getting stressed now. Now that I have second instrument...the percussion that it...ah!!!!!!!!! Its really stressing... I have to teach the basses(my first section) juniors on the new pieces...Then i still have to learn my percussive strokes and my bass drum strokes. Then there's also the percussion juniors who doesn't know how to play the new pieces....Then there's the missing pieces problem that i haven't solve yet..........There's ssooo many problems in band....Ok...nvm.. I'll take it as a challenge. Then there's my playing of the bass drum. It was damn terrible...Mr Wong kept shouting at me....Well, I felt embarrased getting shouted at from the conductor in front the whole band.....haiz...

oohh ya.. I'll be away...hols...in malaysia...back on wed...
bla..bla...humans
I'm out of here.

No comments: