Sunday, August 21, 2005

blaupunkt

lols..lots of things happened... but no time to write!!! I'll type real fast...

ohk..last week, i was too depressed to talk..'cos he's gone..uwah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok...forget bout it, shaheera. U're too much! bleh wateva...
Then the national day were the best!! The whole week i went home late at night.. hahaha.. and get a nagging frm mum...yeah...the worst..

this week, i've been trying real hard to buck up in my studs...Falling grades are not acceptable in my family...hahaha...The worst, kena kick out of the house...bleh..bleh...bleh..

And ppl are pissing me off at school...And at tuition..new guys...but ah bengs...oh no...not ah bengs, gangsters. hahaha...gangsters also go to tuition u noe...lols..hahahaha..Then one of them, sebastian, liked amanda...lols...started smsing each other. and farah became increasingly pissed off wif amanda.... bahahaa....I neutral...Then our grp getting more pissed off wif Ci An...'cos he almost made marcus went into a fight wif the gangsters....

I'm disgustingly pissed off by ppl and utterly hungry!!!! mummy....

No comments: