Sunday, September 11, 2005

Haiz...

went in to friendster and there...the first thing that caught my eye was 'in a relationship'... jeng,jeng,jeng...my heart was broken into pieces...boom!! UWAH!!!!!! Nightmare came true...

bleh..

I stillhave to carry on with my life right...oh well...school opening tomorrow...And higher malay prelims is here...I'm cracking up under pressure. I really have to put everything a-side and concentrate on my studs man..I must get A1 if not...haha..my head will be detached frm my body..hahaha...mum will kill me!!

ok..yarh..long time since i updated my blog..been sooo busy with school...band is getting more monotonous...and onto my nerves...Tests...filing up my schedule, haiz...I'm really tired.. but I can't wait for school tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!lols...

No comments: