Friday, October 14, 2005

i love it man..

ho ho ho...i love this time of the year..exams over...the month of ramadan is here...i'm so happy and carefree...

but STOP!! my higher malay 'o's is on 31 oct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! alah..why like that..darn..i still cant enjoy myself...i still have to continue mugging... I still have to worry bout my eoy results..if it doesnt improve...i'll be locking myself up during the dec hols...lols.. the higher malay comprehension and composition is getting tougher and tougher. add in the competition i have to face wif all the other malay language geeks who will be competing wif me...no offence man, but they are real clever in that language. stop fretting shaheera!

oh yarh..i just remembered..last wed when i was going home frm tuition...A VERY HORRIBLE THING HAPPENED!!! oh yarh..very...horrible. That stupid marc...darn him...in the bus..he picked a fight wif a guy frm dunman. damn, i was ssooo pissed off...it was the exams week, i was already on the edge of bursting and he made me so darn pissed off...I started scolding him like hell in the bus in front of the guy. He got pissed off and insulted me. Man, no one had ever insulted me. I cant take it anymore and tears started pouring down my cheeks. Embarassing but i cant hold it. I was so hurt wif wat he said to me, which i do not wanna say here..I alight frm the bus and just walk off to go home. hehehe..i know he felt damn guilty bout it. that night, he called me for like how many times..i cant count. he sent me msgs saying sorry and explaining....bla bla bla... but i didnt even look at my phone. he hurt me and i know even though he felt guilty which i sincerely appreciated...he will do it again. So the next tuition day, he sat beside and said sorry again. but i just kept quiet and didnt even look at him. But i had to accept his apologies rite...arh..yarh...we're still frens and he's still as lame as ever. wateva larh to him..

lols..actually i'm writing so long for this post was b'cos i'm bored. I have nothing to do...darn..i have nothing to say for now. but i will post another one again when i have something to say. harharhar...lols-chocolics will rule the world!! lols.

No comments: