Saturday, March 25, 2006

a'huh

ok.. at last i managed to finish up my hol hw. lucky me. got back my results for term 1 and i was quite disappointed ah.. man.. my marks are ssoo average.. and my higher malay marks is ssoo frightening.. gosh.. i must buck up!!! on mon went to st pat's concert at esplanade and it was ssoo cool man!!! we sat right in front of the stage and i c alot of (CUTE) guys!!!!!!!! oh my god!!!! my gerlfrens we're all screaming their heads off!!!! and the primary school band were ssooo cute too!!! as in chubby!!! aaarrrgghh!!! i feel like pinching their cheeks!!!! the st pat's band played ssooo well.. i feel ssooo ashamed of our schooll band. and sometimes.. being a senior in the band is ssooo sucky.. and favourtism still thrives.. stupid isnt is?? stupid. :( :(
haiz.. dat's all i guess.. i still need to study hist. test on mon. aaarrrgghhh!!!!! bye! :)

No comments: