Sunday, April 30, 2006

not in the best of moods

not in the best of moods today. went to johor and i really dont know wat to say about these malaysians. i mean when they see me, they'll be like oh...u'r singaporean right? like i have a poster pasted on my back saying that i'm singaporean. its not that i'm not proud to be a singaporean, but they will have this look on me and start babbling in english like i dont understand a single word of malay!! eerrgghh.. they think the malays in singapore are so stupid in malay language! and the guys are so tappered!! eerrgghh!!! the girls like dont know how to wear their scrafs and the toilets are the worst. do not speak of that disgusting, feaces infested place!! eerrgghh!!

the exams are coming and i'm not studying... i wonder how i will survive this exam.. i want to study oso cant, getting sick during this period!!! aaarrggh!!! this nose wont stop sneezing and my throat feels like burning! darn.. i keep eating and eating especially chocolates. and i dont understand why some ppl are so full of themselves and keep critizing ppl! like they are so good like that! oi! go and buy a big mirror and look urself in the mirror lah before u say other ppl! and its my freaking business lah i want to write wat in my blog or anywhere i want! does it concern u? no right? then shut the freaking up lah!! stupid!! this is my blog wat, my business lah i want to post wat wheather it boring, lame, or irritating, IT IS MY FREAKING BUSINESS!!!

just shut up. i miss band terribly. just, just shut up. i need to study social studies now.

No comments: