Saturday, June 24, 2006

-_-

at last i finished my hw!!! muahahaha!!! so happy!! but i'm trying to do some revision. hah, forcing myself!! but staying at home is soo boring. but need to study..study..study..
haiz, o levels.. i dont seem to be able to finish my dnt.. which is getting on my nerves..!!
do 1 single thing wrong and u have to do it again. mr leong p.m.s the whole workshop week. and shek ngai went sick i mean as in lost control. pity him though.. i think all of us going bonkers inside without ppl knowing it really..
heh seriously.. i must get things in my head straight. if not, my conscience will be hurting me and i wont be able to face them.. i hate this feeling. but cant control it..i mean.. it comes naturally. but i feel like i'm backstabbing her. how could i do this to my own fren? how evil of me? i must get rid of this feelings and repent. seriously..i must.
oh.. and i'm soo outdated. i'm finally getting into the fifa mood. and i watched a match! i mean the whole match. frm begining till the end!! wow. amazing. and it was quite syiok ah! ahaha.. gol!! when that word becomes reality.. wow.. amazing man..
lols.. i'll blog again if i have time. sch opening soon doubt i'll have time to surf the net..
chiao.. bye.

No comments: