Sunday, June 11, 2006

lazy to blog
the tune-in wif acjc was totally great.
but they play very chim pieces so i want to side read their pieces
oso very hard. feel like my eyes want to pop out
looking at the scores. my head is spining frm all
the notes conversion..
hhmm.. muz prac more on minor scales and impose notes
and improve on my freaking rythms!!!
then got this kids central guy. wen long.
at first tot he looked freaking familiar
then i juz ok, watever loh..
then it struck me eh, he's the kids central guy hor!
lol, i'm so slow. but i salute all of them.
they are great musicians.
the ppl there are very friendly.
so ok lah. went wif jen kean, shi ying and luqman.
they say, their playing was terrible!
the songs we played,
gelato con caffe,
turnadot,
mission impossible,
huntchback of Notre dame
and 1 japanese song.
lols, i need to go tuition now.
I'll blog later..
chiao.

No comments: