Saturday, July 22, 2006

-_-

this week i so moody for me.. nothing has been right. lots and lots of tests.. i think the teachers are going crazy. for bio, we keep doing the same kind of experiments. eL o level oral is coming. and i hell better buck up on my eL. physics.. hiaz.. i dont understand wat the hell mrs chan is talking about.. fleming's law, lenz law. then chem was alright, as long as its not prac. 'cos i will be in a blur but luckily hao pei and yan xiu help me. emaths.. i dont care.. since that day.. i dont give a shit to her.. watever..i'm still angry. S.s. and hist was okay.. hml is getting harder and harder. and i mean freaking hard!!

i guess not enough rest made me all edgy but the day we wore our racial harmony day clothes was the worst. firstly, its not even racial harmony day. secondly, ppl wear stupid clothes!! and i say dumb, stupid clothes!! i mean this is the racial harmony day of SINGAPORE!!! eerrghgh!! teens these days are only full of wayang. thirdly, the activity to commemorate the day was equally stupid, ask us to make tang yuan.. watever... pathetic. and ppl can go arnd.. taking pics.. hipocrites..

if u're angry by this remark, then piss off.. i dont want to be a nice gerl anymore and then aft that get bullied. its pathetic.

those i thought who were my frens were nvr there for me. but when they need my help.. wah.. keep asking me if we're frens or not. ass-hole. then when i'm in such a state, all run away. i'm a what? ***-off lah hipocites ppl!!

hell, i'm not gonna let these ppl take control of my life. no way. i'm gonna focus on my O's and hell i'm gonna go in jc. no matter wat. i dont care. watch out ppl. here i come.
adios suckers

No comments: