Saturday, September 09, 2006

8-o

my head's gonna burst frm mugging higher malay. AARRGGHH!!!!! ON MON IS THE START OF PRELIMS!!! argh.. i mean for me.. hml starts on mon.

actually alot had been going on.. i dunno where to start. i have alot to say but no time. bleh.. wth. hhmm migraine hitting me.. i hate this.

i'll make it short and sweet. i dunno wat's hit me. but i juz wanna say THANK YOU!! to farah, for being there when i needed u all this years u stand by my crap. Aisyah sazali for being my confidante in my pursue for my passion. bai and marsela for being so sweet and always beside me when i have no one. hiq, azilah, aishah j., khai, for all the wonderful memories u gave me to fill during my lower sec years- no doubt we've matured to young confident ladies, but i still hope that we'll be like last time. to everyone (gosh.. why am i saying this?? mad..) all, everybody that has step into my life.. good or bad.. whatever it is.. u still had made a big diff in my life today.

the thingis.. i've been thinking bout life.( b'cos i visited the cemetry today) what if tmr i'm no more?? hhmm.. i have so much dreams i want to accomplish.. so many things to say.. so many.. stuff.. wth.. so this is like my ggodbye speech.. in advance.

haha.. my eyes closing and my head going gong-gong
gong
gong
gong
bye lah

No comments: