Wednesday, December 27, 2006

hhmm.. quite happy but quite sad.

mum doesnt speak to me.. she barks at me. she nvr look at me, she glares at me. i'll just try to bear with it as long as i can take it.. keep trying to demoralise me.. say me what.. erm.. big butt, fat, blur queen la, cant be trusted la.. what the hell. i dont give a shit la!!!

then at tamp mall, saw ppl that i dont wanna see. ever again! b'cos i feel guilty towards him. i broke his heart and he left me just like that. i didnt get the chance to apolagise. damn.. untill now. luckily i didnt get in tpjc. he's in there. whatever.. but i dont think he saw me just now. i'm pretty positive.

but then.. today buy new shoes! and stationary.. and new socks.. wah.. so long since i buy anything.. somemore the shoes is very expensive..$103!!! hehehe.. use ang pow money frm hari raya la.. atlast! i get to shop!!!!!!! ahahahahahaa.. i'm so happy get to shop..

a few more days and i'll be starting school in ac.. woah.. i cant believe it man..i'm in jc? i'm so old. whatever. o levels results is giving me sleepless nights. and i have weird dreams. darn weird. and embarssing. hhmm.. i'll think first if i wanna say it here.. anyway.. i wanna watch the k-drama at youtube.. a love to kill.. woah.. syiok man.. rain bi.. so cute. hehehe.

till here. tata.

No comments: