Sunday, May 06, 2007

its been like 5 days and i still havent recover yet. god, make me well again... ergh. i missed out on justin's b'day celebration with the j3s. seriously i dont really know the j3s. i should get to know them. hhmm...

but i feel really accomplished. because i managed to finish my homework on sat itself. yay!!!
:) :) :) but today i feel really tired and sick. haiz. i cant go out to de-stress. theres just so many stuff to do. my social life is gone. hesh. just now went to study with aishah j. and she says i really looked tired and stressed. diff frm what i used to be. yup, i guess she's right. i should learn to relax and stop thinking abt studying. but i still have yet to finish my revision on geog. and that is both human and physical. theres still my weakest subject in my whole life, MATH!!! how i loathe math.

i just feel so tired and sick. i am not even in the syf team and i am feel ing all stressed up abt studies. what if i'm in syf. will i be able to cope? whats gonna happen in the future when i have to divide my time btw studies and band while excelling in both? i dont want any answers to these questions. i just want to get back to my books now.

chiao.

No comments: