Tuesday, July 17, 2007

ah, i cant wait for 24th of july. hehehehehehehehehehehe............. but i dontwant because it would mean promos is like another week closer. oh my gosh. i dont want promos. wait, wait, i want promos. if i dont take promos, how am i to get to j2? retain? a big nono here. hey what am i rambling abt. my head is in a whirl.

ah cant be helped. i'm sssooo freaking tired. duh, whos not. but today... tskk... i lost my wallet then found it. haha. then shariff lost his phone and luckily i found it.then had mt a levels listening. damn, the ministry purposely made the ans damn close and difficult to choose. i hope i did ok though. couldnt go for dikir last prac. oh no i am performing tmr! ohno ohno ohno. but band was fun. hehe. just cant wait for 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes. i was in the toilet, looking at myself. duh, i was doing my hair and, and, and at that precise moment, he walks past. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! i was speechless. damn embarassing la. he saw me looking at myself in the mirror grooming myself. i dont why, i feel damn malu!!!!!!! he was actually smiling. i hate that. nono.. i like... ahahahaha.

like whatever... -_- ahahaha..

chiao

No comments: