Monday, July 02, 2007

argh. todays trip to the hospital awaken my senses. how people suffer. if u think u are suffering. there are more people out there who is much more worst off then u. watching cik sumy cry in pain made my heart bleed too.. watching cik sham losing weight aft her surgey makes me marvell at the way destiny and fate works for us. i guess these are only words to people reading this unless u experience it yourself the sufferings.. i really pity cik sumy.. cancer...tsk.. surgeries, chemo, her kids are so young.. i just wish she will get better. i realise today that whatever problems that i got is not as bad as what other people have. i am glad i have a loving but ssuuppper conservative, controlling, narrow-minded mother, a father who works from morn till the next morn, a sis who is.. ahaha, i shall not describe her, a bro who is the funniest, weirdest,nonsensical and the most irritating bro one could ever had (khai must be nodding her head vigorously!ahaha), a house with evrything i need; my lappie, handphone, mp3, my deary bed, my sch; acjc and damai, my band, mcs, my uncountable caring friends. huh, how much more can i ask for. thank u so much. my life is sso full, i guess sometimes i forgot the sufferings happening around me.
i think its ok after all not going for the mcs reunion lunch just now, considering i've gained so much of life lessons today.

these happenings just burns my desire and will to work hard and work in UNESCO.:) and not forgetting taking over UN!! ahaha. big dreams.

this is like the third time i'm listeing to fantasy for eupho. i was dreaming of myself playing in a concert with me as the soloist. woah, damn nice, with my tone like the one in this recording. i bet people will turn their heads when they hear me play. ahahaha. i'm dreaming again. big dreams.

speaking of dreams.. i had this stupid weird dream. i actually went to prom night with.. erm.. erm.. ok.. whatever.

oh yes!! i saw a real electric guitar in the bas today!! gah! i was staring at it the whole time that the guy thought i was looking at him. ergh. but the guitar was of course in the case so i am only staring at the case of the guitar. which is quite pathetic.
i am ssoo weird, fancy going crazy over guitars. oh well.

argh. freedom. i seriously need that. if i cant get it. i'll freaking claim it forcefully from u. yeah. dont treat me like a child because i am not one anymore. hear that. errrggggghhhhhh.................................

chiao la.

No comments: