Tuesday, July 31, 2007

oh my goodness. schedule for band is, is... like.. so busy. i will have to make time to study. homework is just SSOOO LITTLE. then there's revision to do. and i have not made much progress. ergh, frustrating.

next year, we're schedule for overseas trip. heh, hong kong to vienna to switzerland back to hong kong and finally singapore. cool eh, being acjc concert band member. i like...:)))))))))

argh, i feel so tired. well, whos not. PW is really getting to my nerves. ah.. nothing seems right.

oh no, my migraine is back. oh no, my running nose is back. oh no, my gastric is here. oh no, i hope i wont fall sick. thank god my leg is ok again. :) haha.

ohk, need to do my work now.

guess what! promos in 2 MONTHS!!!!!! arrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chiao.

No comments: