Thursday, November 22, 2007

i so badly wanna play my eupho. but the hole in my gums are still big and gapping open. i miss band so much. everytime i sit at Lt 4 and listen to them playing i feel like running away. i feel so out of touch with band and my band peeps.. ergh..

hah, my brain's fried from all the physical, chemical and biological weathering that it is subjected to last night. and i still havent touch any math yet. the M word. i hate that M word. then theres GP research case study that i have to do a write up on. gawd, how do i do it??? then theres geog group work. great... econs online learning, best. there goes my holidays.

but its ok. its ok. considering that we will be going to 3 places next year for overseas trip. yesssssssss!!!!! hong kong with lots of concerts lined up, then theres shopping and disneyland!!! oh my god disneyland! ahahaha i cant waitttt!!!!!! then we'll fly to switzerland. yesssss!!! another competition there. then its to vienna. oh my god, dr lee said we'll take a bus and then we can enjoy the countryside. oh oh oh... it'll be ssoo beautiful!!! aaaahhhh!!! performances again. then back to hong kong. we'll go to macau too. yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!ssoo many performances and competitons!!
I AM SSSOOO EGG-CITED!!! i must start saving money now. heh.

tonight will be watching arabian nights with mcs usual people. yayayayayay!!!!!!!!!
then on fri its cycling with mcs girlies!!! yayayay!!

No comments: