Friday, December 07, 2007

so many glitches. first i cant log in to my intranet account. then theres another technical glitch on my econs online learning website. yay. how to do my homework now. and i need to print like tons of stuff. but i dont have printer and the school library is closed. my laptop is also throwing a tantrum on me. theres no internet connection on that laptop. so here i am on bro's com which has no other application and softwares other than the internet, maple game, O2 jam, Pangya, Stepmania and warcraft. technical glitches suck la. now what do i do?

i'll read my book, study geog and do some math now. i'm so bored la, no one's at home and i'm here all alone facing this stupid technical glitches. yes, i'm whining and complaining now. i need to let off steam.

its ok considering i'm going out to watch philharmonic winds concert tonight. yay!wohooo!

i must practise harder for band. but most importantly, practise correctly. i need more time to do individuals. like i havent got the opportunity yet to practise my parts and get it well since my gums got well. oohh, i must buck up! practise, practise, practise!

chiao.

No comments: