Sunday, March 09, 2008

banding

i told them to squeeze because i couldnt capture all of them. and so, look at their 'squeezed' faces.haha, my juniors..
ehmmm.. my dear section mates. (oh no, i look fat!)

told ya i was gonna have a blast. haha. but the saturday's practice started out badly. and dr lee lectured us. hhhmm.. i played badly too. its been quite a long time since i've practised due to terms.






but, had fun during section lunch and dinner. omg.. my section is totally crazy. my cheeks went numb and tears of joy ran down my cheeks from all the laughing. luch was at anchorpoint kfc and took alot of photos with sheree's cool and funky camera. hahaha. dinner was at holland v. i think we were so loud that there was this man who sat near us and said, 'this is how jc students behave..' like whatever man. then its alumni concert. oh, THEY WERE SO GOOD LA. the solos were outstandingly good. and the repertoire were excellent. i felt like standing up and start dancing during the encore. but of course, i'm still not out of my mind yet. aft concert, haha, irna met her idol. HAHA. i still laugh when i remember how it happened.




so, yesterday's prac was musically excellent. we improved i guess. dr lee said, good! very good. ahh, how difficult it is to make him happy with our practices. that, without edwin. isey man.. but i still get pick on. first because i didnt play together with the tenor sax during armenian. then second was when i was tying my hair. gandalf made me feel like i ran 2.4km. gosh, all that running notes. but yea.. i played it! my lips felt like it was going to drop off anytime soon. aft that marvelous band prac, i was going down the stage and guess what, i slipped and fell on the stage. aahhh, how embarassing is that. erm, yes, together with my eupho. hahaha. aft that went to keep my eupho and guess what again, i hit my head into the horn's bell's casing. ouch laaaa. i am so clumsy or what :(


band camp on thurs!!! wwweeeeeeeeeee!!!

oh shoot! i still have my $25 tics to sell! oritey, people!!!!




acjc muse at the esplanade! let us mesmerize you with our music! 24th march 2008, 7.30pm. so do come on down ! :))))))))))
last few days to purchase your tics with meh!

No comments: