Friday, March 21, 2008

banding

i'm feeling so excited as well as nervous for this concert. so many conductors and friends are coming to watch us. gosh.. i hope i dont screw up any of my exposed parts. oh my god.. this is sooo scary! oh yes, mr wong is going to conduct barker and they are playing ammerland. ahhh that song is so nice, they better bring justice to it! i'll be watching backstage! haha. oh yeah.. i'm clueless about concert gifts. and,and.. i finally sold all my tickets!!! gosh.. it was damn hard.. i had to make myself so thick skined.. forcing them to buy my tickets.. hahaha.


thursday's practice ended so late that i got blasted by mum. i was still in school at 10.30pm. how about that. i made so many mistakes, gggrrrr.. i'm so angry with myself. and i'm out of tune! but when i tune going up and down scales, i'm on the green light. howhowhow... mon's the concert already!!!

tmr's practice will be in acjc. i'm so glad we need not move to acsi... with instruments and all, heavy la. will be meeting all those little boys again. ah, sometimes they give me headaches... hesh.

good friday is really a good day to rest, considering that next week will be tough, band concert, fun o rama and not to forget to continue studying. i have to get ready to get balsted by teachers again for my terms . ggrr. i'm just so angry with myself. so angry.. that i cant say it explicitly.

i really HOPE fun o rama will be fun. esp when its with my class. i dont know..


suddenly, the memories of last muse came rushing back to me. :) oh the festive overture that we played. hehe. and the phantom of the opera plus the standing ovation that the euphos got aft it. i really want this muse to be so much better that last years!

chiao.

No comments: