Friday, March 28, 2008

fun o rama-ing

oh me goshhhhh fun o rama is tomorrow!!!!!!! so people out there, come to acjc tmr if you are bored! haha, it'll be so fun, so much delicious food! yeah!

i'm going to the haunted houses and scream 'pokeycock!pokeycock!' HAHAHAHA.

concert photos are taking ages to upload! i'll post later when i have time.

*slaps forehead, i've heard the muse recordings. credits to sam and sean! thanks guys! (although they wont be reading this) oh my.. we really need to improve alot. acsi did really well, good jobs guys!
*slaps forehead, i got a free fun o rama shirt which is pink in colour! PINK! argh. which i have to wear tmr!! noooo!

I DO NOT LIKE PINKKKKKKKK.GRRRRR.

i just wish people would have more faith in me. believe in me that i can play well, then maybe i would be able to play out and not be scared. hmm.. just disappointed with some people.

trust and understanding is what we lack. we have a few months more. lets see if we can do this.

ah, my family are overseas now. aaahhh i feel damn lonely...

chiao.

No comments: