Wednesday, March 05, 2008

recovery


its mass movement! its the downward movement of materials such as rocks and soil, etc, influenced by the force of gravity.

as you can see the word rocks and avalanche. its geog!!!


i wass so darn bored by studying. so ehehehe.. as you can see, terms is serious business.















true isnt it?

ok whats been happening? the greatest thing happening right now is that.. I FINISHED TERMS! yessssssssaaaaaaaaaa. wohooo. so now lets wait for results. which i am almost sure i will have to attend ssp. oh what the hell la. i've studied hard and early. i've done my best during the examinations. if i still cant pass. ggrr, i guess i have to try harder. esp geog, *rolls eyes. i wonder how my seniors who took geog actually managed to finish studying all of it? like seriously, how?? ok, enough thinking.

the weeks before terms were quite crazy for me.but i tried to relax.. cant afford to make the mistakes again, by panic-ing and all. band practice and studying for terms at the same time... i thought i will be screwed for terms but actually ok la. but wait, i am screwed for terms. went mugging with em, gerdine and enjia. i became quite stressed up with integration. and i got it at last on sat. kah-ching! ehehehe. then went to mug for geog with seha at esplanade lib. i think thats a really good place to study, seriously. even though i studied so much.. ahh just see the results la, how badly i screw up. but anyway, the last mt lesson was quite significant. hahaha. cikgu jam asked us to write a msg to each and everyone in class. and i got really sweet msg-es from my classmates. i was ssooo touched! ehehhehehe. then during band prac, 5 juniors came into my section. so not enough euphos to go arnd. and that prac was quite screwed up. i was in a darn stupid bad mood. ragh. i got hit by a rugby ball, someone almost abandone me and and a person's lack of passion, commitment and irresponsibility all add to my bad mood that night. freaky.. i was soo tired, angry and all. tons of hw to do, terms coming and the next day was mass pe. amazingly, i survived. wow. oh yeah aft that, band prac again and i guess my body just couldnt take it and i got muscle cramps on my legs that made me cringe in pain that day and i had to limp for a few days. ahahaha.

terms out, intensive prac for band is here i guess. band camp soon. I CANT WAIT!!!!! ah, there's still band concert tic to sell, fun o rama tic to sell. plus money issues like the switz trip and my surgery to think abt. oh god help meh. yeah meh. help meh.

chiao.

No comments: