Saturday, April 26, 2008

the worst case of oversleeping

today was the worst case of oversleeping for me. i'm suppose to have my malay lit lesson at 7.30am. and guess what time i woke up? 8.30am! i screamed when i woke up. haiz. i think cikgu is mad at me. :(((((

that thought me something. sleep is important! and today, i felt so tired, i collapsed on the bed. till 8 plus just now. thanks to pride and prejudice yestd. i reached home at 1.30am.

and happy birthday siwei!!!! :)

ok, who's birthday next!? hehe. hint hint.

mcs is gearing up for drama!!! wweeee. it'll be so fun! but alot of work. :(

people tell me to fight for my rights. but who'll support me? i'm afraid. especially when its with that certain people you know... ragh, i dont know.

i should do my work now.
chiao.

No comments: