Saturday, June 28, 2008

10 days moreeeeee

oh a week's passed and i survived. cool. its amazing how i can open my eyes during monotonous lectures and tutorials. esp geog. i was like pinching and slapping my cheeks to stop my eyes from closing. math tutorials is always too fast for me. correlation and regression is seriously like- what the hell is that? uhuh. i gotta buck up. mr mash still give me that have-you-revised-kinda-look everytime he sees me. i did!! but need to do more. got back geog test. phy geog i did extremely well. yayness! but human geog=depression. mdm was angry with me. my fault. i think malay lit is kinda slack right now. its making me kinda panicky and all.

lost my red bottle with the exclusive black cover. but i found it againnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

and i finally can buzz in pitch. :) but my rthym in tempo suck big time still. :(

oh concert's next weekkkkkkkkkkk. how how how how. gotta do concert presents. practice will be on for the whole of week. hopefully i survive through. still need to revise. oh my godddddddddd.

alright, stop complaining.

was doing my sgc and looked into my cert file. saw my class photo and thought. hmmm, i'll miss them after a's. like really. my band. this school. i've had the time of my life. no regrets.

now, 6.07am. time for my morning run! yay. 5 kg man. 5kg! wooohoo.

chiao.

No comments: