Wednesday, June 11, 2008

banding

let me recount my days. these few days has been a blur of events.

sat was band the whole day as usual. came early to think if i should just ask outrightly if i'm going swiss or not. was supposed to gym but somebody pangseh me. haha. combine sectionals in the morn. we still sound bad. when the hell are we gonna sound nice? rained so ordered in pizza. and i gave them the wrong number. haha. accidentally! band ended and i finally decided myself i will not go. went back to grandma's. missed her. overnight there and tried to do my articles. but.... i got defeated by fatigue and laziness. :(

mon band again. with bbq at night. i relieved my childhood days with hopscotch and swings. so fun. FUN. i just went spastic la. ate alot of rubbish and cancerous food. went home a happy girl after a long time not laughing that hard. and met a gentlemanyly ang moh who let me pass. haha.

tues was band again. my eyes felt funny. it just wont open. my throat feels scratchy. i kept coughing. 1st recording in the morn. i felt like a recording artist. hahaha. but on a serious note. i felt quite nervous. went for lunch at ljs. without edwin again but with the tubas. sectionals and dwayne came up with the 'kaan' way. *rolls eyes. corrected some parts and went for second recording. had no more energy but had to go on anyway. tried to play to my best ability. and listened to the recording again. we sounded somewhat better but nowhere near the swiss comp standard. haiz.

today, woke up at 6 to jog but weather was good to me. it rained so i continued to sleep. woken up by irna's msg. lips felt so numbed. like bee stung-ed. went to sch to do costume stuff with seha and study math with irnananana alil bit. but nowhere near progress. integrate my brain please.

sometimes its easier just to cry yourself to sleep rather than let it all out. its no use to be sad. lets face it.

anyway, i shall continue with my work now. this is the third week of holidays? omg. oh yes, i found a spongebob blogskin. should i change? hahahahaha.

chiao.

No comments: