Tuesday, June 03, 2008

work it!

ok, i'm 'recovering' i guess. whatever.

i am soooooo wayyyyy behind my schedule. danggggg. *slaps myself. mon was supposed to be gp and math. BUT i am ssooo 'hardworking' (digressed), i cleaned my room, the house, vacuumed and arranged all my stuff plus! i washed the mcs costumes. gahhh. pure hardwork. when i grow up, i'll hire a maid or just send it to the laundry. seriously. i'm not going to toss and scrub and wring clothes dry. by then, i was too tired, so, when i reached my study table to read my gp compre, i fell asleep. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

this cant continue. like seriously. when is your prelims shaheera dear? YOU DONT HAVE TIME OK!!! procastinator, digressor, work!

alright. today's band prac was ok, i guess. considering dr lee wants to move on from intonation but he cant because we are not in tune.and he started scolding us and all. and then, we did intonation and viola! fuh yooo!! we were so intune. i was smiling alll the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. aaaaahhhhhhhhh. and dr lee's mood suddenly changed. haha. i was thinking, too bad i cant experience this in swiss with the rest. but oh well. whatever. move on!
and my rthym is still so sucky. my basics are like ----. BAD. :( my rthym since sec 1 days are like gone case. haiz. I AM SO GONNA PRACTICE with the metronome. UNTILL I GET IT RIGHT. DAMN. and oh sm 3 mouthpiece please make my life easier! i'm like huffing and puffing all the way. rawr. but its good..in a way.
oh i gymed today.:)))) now, my thighs are like.....ouuuchhh.

ok. gp and math now. by tonight. by tonight. by tonight. by tonight. by tonightttttttttttttttttt.
chiao.

No comments: