Monday, July 07, 2008

the best concert ever. :)

my lovely damai bandits. :)

my lovely ladies! :)



my lovely family. xxx.


the best eupho section ever with the best conductor ever. haha. oh, cant see sheree's face!



so that was it. the best ac concert ever. dr lee was smiling through out the whole concert and dancing too. hahaha. and my whole family came. so shocked i teared. haha. too happy i guess. really, i could feel the music. truly, worth it. thanks to those who made time to come. really, thank you.
and so, the band is at the airport when i'm typing this. bon voyage, you guys will be truly missed by me. :) and rock swiss man! haha.

alright, i've had a really good rest today. and i dont intend to do anything despite the pile of homework that is due tmr. ok,ok... i must use this time to really, really study.
<3 ac band. :)

chiao.

No comments: