Monday, July 14, 2008

gold, top band. :)))))))))))))))))))))).

oh gosh. ac band, jungfrau music festival 2008, interlaken switzerland- gold award. and and and!!!! top band!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. top band! top band!!

:) ok, i'm kinda late in blogging this. busy uh. haha. got this news at 4+ am while studying for econs. enjia called and told me. i had no reaction although i was fully awake at that time. when we hung up i started crying. i'm so happy for them. was smiling at myself in the mrt and during the econs paper. i think mr mash is going to shake his head looking at the rubbish i wrote. whatever.

studied after that and could feel my body going haywire. dont care, still study at night.
sunday, went to esplanade lib to study with seha. her sis was there too and her sis is damn pretty. i told seha this and she said, look at her older sis la! -_- haha. i dont know what happened to me but i brought the wrong stuff. haha. i was supposed to do my lit essays but i brought econs. then went home to do whatever that i was suppose to study earlier. ended up sleeping at 2.30 am. woke up and my head felt like its being squashed by a 1 ton container. stupid migraine is back! grrrrr. i should have taken care of my health better!!! so didnt go to school today. muahahaha. but i'm still at my essays.

i should learn to relax huh. yeah right how to when prelims are in like.... erm, 28 days?

oohhhh man. prelims.
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

chiao.

No comments: