Monday, August 04, 2008

work it brain!

I wish i was a punk rocker.- Sandi Thom
oh, i soso love this song!



sigh. my brain just wont work anymore. i did 2 essays, i compre, some math questions which i got it all wrong :( and econs vjc drq which i really understood! :). and i still havent finish my 2 lit essays and math differentiation, integration and graphs. and macro econs!
head throbbing like mad the whole day. udaya said i looked stressed. nah, i'm just tired and this migraine is killing me.
stoned through malay. cikgu was talking like the japanese bullet train. so fast, my jaw just dropped looking at her go through the essay questions. nvm, i have consult with her tmr. 5 periods of gp lesson was super funny. haha, xin min was high! haha. but i slept thru half of it. just cant take it.
i need to learn to focus!!!!!!!! and remember what i had revised. omg, i couldnt remember what i had revised in june for differentiation and integration!!!!!! howhowhow!!

i need sleep la, and maybe wake up at 4am to continue. call me mad or what, i dont care anymore. i just want decent grades.

No comments: