Monday, September 01, 2008

Good days. (:

the white orchids, i love them!
seri!(: with our ice creams!

i think i should change my template. hhmm.




i kinda miss school. like my normal routine. lessons in the day, then band at night. the saturday practices. I FREAKING MISS MY EUPHONIUM LAAAAA. yeah.




somehow, i want to end this holiday. so that i'll be busy and and not slacking.




mummy is the most fickle minded person ever! heh, she let me go turandot!!! yessa. but still a nono to ice skating. alritey, after As, ice skating is on my list.




lets see.. the irritating wireless router has been throwing tantrums on me the last few days. made me sign in and out every few mins.




fri was marvellous. teachers day celeb in school. yup, wouldnt make it to where i am now without these people who never gave up on me. no matter how noob i was, they still bother to teach me patiently. amazing. thank you teachers, sincerely, deep from my heart. and the band performed. funny la, david was dancing on stage. hahahaha. cracked me up. and the ogls made a perf with a vid clip. it sang 'we love cephas chan like we love his mother'. omg. cephas was sitting right behind me and his face was red la. hahaha.




after that lunched with seri. so glad i have such a good friend and confidante. caught up with each other. went home to change for dinner. and yeah, i was late. plus my shoe had to open up at the soles just at that moment. nice eh. cabbed there. cost me a bomb. mandai orchid garden was beautiful. i love the white orchids! and i got the chance to meet mr and mrs khoo and talked to them.. PERSONALLY. ehehehe. wah, they're nice people. took photos, walked around the garden and ate. food was ok i guess, i was already full from the lunch with seri. homed.
sat was shopping at geylang to get our stuff for hari raya. hehe, i'm like ready for hari raya already. hahaha.
oh, fasting month is here!! it means good food and family time! hehe.
alright, really should start on econs maybe tonight. yeah, i should.
chiao.

No comments: