Wednesday, October 29, 2008

the battle

my battle starts tomorrow. i cant describe the intense fear i have. Cikgu was trying encourage us yesterday, saying that we can really do this, we've practiced so many many times. and tears just rolled down. dang. aiyo.

but, i'm amazed how god has made his way into my life.




this phrases from the song hit me, 'and everything i do i do it for You. Cause You made me, i am for You. I work, I work, I work, I strive. To make something out of my life. I seek I seek I seek I find, I find another hill to climb.'

as we move on in our lives, and be engrossed in achieving our ambitions, sometimes we forgot the purpose of doing all this. why am i doing this? why do i study so hard? i feel so much calmer knowing that i do all this for HIM. and that he'll always be with me. :) and this will only one of the hills that i will be climbing in my life. there'll be many many more to come. hhmm, i wonder what are they..

pray for me yeah? and friends, we can like totally do this!
13 november... come to meeee.

peace be upon you!:)
chiao.

No comments: