Saturday, October 11, 2008

not weird just different.

after every studying session i'll feel lousy. why? i dont know. i want a truckload of chocolates.

and i think i'm damn weird. like when i'm studying, i have to like really isolate myself. go to a quiet place. a cave like that. and i'll start talking to myself. and the way i study isnt like other people. people can just read their notes or write out notes. me? nono. that wont work for me. maybe i'm not wired. just different. maybe its the isolation that makes me feel terrible. like i have no friends. but no, i know i do have friends. well, i hope eh.

yesterday's convo with some friends struck me. in a way it made me feel bad. but in a way, made me realise. like why some people study so hard but yet.. nvm.

i should be doing my 'favourite' subject now. dy/dx. but eh, i like stats! here i come. oh i'm begining to love human geog alot! erm.. physical geog? errrr, still learning to loooovvveeee it. ok.

yeah. people are still celebrating hari raya. and i cant do it. :( and just now was so unglam. chilli and mayo sos all over. tsk.

chiao.

No comments: