Thursday, November 13, 2008

alhamdulillah. :)

alhamdulillah. :)
thats all i can say. i can just hope for the best. although the trauma still haunts me.

i've been out of civilisation for weeks. now, its time for me to assimilate back into society.

and work towards achieving a jessica alba's body. HAHAHAHA.
ooh! aishah sazali! let start dancing again! hip hop? hehe. :)

zoo class outing was outrageously fun. plus cephas' birthday surprise. geee. i laughed to much today my cheeks hurt. oh, i was there when the guy got eaten by the white tiger!!

ah my to do list is exponentially increasing. but first! a good night sleep without any dreams(even if its niceeee. hehe.) or nightmares. (i bet irna truly understands this! ;) )

oh my, i have so many things to say.

but nah, sleep first. :)

peace be upon you,
chiao.

No comments: