Saturday, December 27, 2008

ragh

growing up isnt something so easy after all eh.

i knew that but never actually really embrace it.

i miss school to make my life a hell, friends to nonsense-nonsense with, band to make music, mcs to have fun, running to fall down again (hahahaha), screaming on the rooftop, laughing just to be happy. oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i miss my friends.


work has been keeping me busy and tired. but busy in the way that i sit in front of the com everyday and stare at it without talking with anyone... then when i'm out of office, i'll be so bored that i'll start pacing arnd at home. wanna go out but i'm under her clutches. no life right. tsk.

how do i break away from them and get my well deserved freedom?how long will this be? they need to realise i'm no more a lilttle girl. but they just wont accept it. i guess i'll have to try the harder way then. too bad.

hate it when people force me to do something. like wiping and scrubbing the floor with my bare hands. :( and this isnt trivial for me. ggrrrr.

i should find something to do that makes me happy.

but what?

chiao.

No comments: