Friday, February 13, 2009

friday the 13th

oh no! i thought i had so much to type here. but when this window open my mind just went . yeah, blank.

oh!oh! i remember!
friday the 13th.
a day that stays true to its name. today sucked. got scolded yet again by my supervisor. (i dont think i was that bad.. seriously...)the interns are giving me headaches. had a meeting first thing in the morning and it went badly. sosososo much work to do. and work to be redone because some other people did it wrongly. sigh. i'm still pissed by my late late pay cheque. grrr. thank god irritating A didnt come today, though H is present. i was under audit today. hmm. my students are a headache too. one is taking psle and the other is too hyper. and managing your own finance isnt that easy afterall huh.

enough whining. i'll manage all that. tomorrow is V day! wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee. this reminds me of the V days in ac. so much love, i feel so happy and warm. happy V day people!

chiao.

No comments: