Tuesday, June 23, 2009

FINALLY

this is good!




but this is damn hilarious!


anyway. sim accepted me. yeyey! like finally man. and i cant wait for my contract to end. although that means an exponantial decline in my expenses and....heh. no more shoes. sigh. and sushi binging. but best of all, no more looking at pantat kuali's face! yes!

so last week went to jb, then on wed went to chek jawa :) then fri was sushi feast with the girls. will post pics soon. sat was band prac and concert. best! i should have joined alumni! i especially liked the first song. good job acband. <3! alright, transformers tomorrow! wwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee. oh and sushi with fellow makciks eh. hah.

its not that i dont want to tell you whats happening in my life. just that i'm not ready to pry open myself and tell what i'm really feeling ang thinking. well, there sure is alot on my mind...

chiao.

No comments: