Thursday, March 25, 2010

mo jo jo headache.

i saw mummies today! ahahaha. yes, real ones. wrapped in cloth. they're huge. and weird. i wonder how they really look like. how they live, what they eat, nice or not? ahahahaha. how was the weather, hot? how do they go about their daily lives? ehy so many questions.

anyway, borong shawl! :))) seha, next time we borong again okay?

irna, next time we study together again okay? i am inspired by your democracy essay! and i think it was a fruitful study session since i got to concentrate better then i normally do.

anyway, editing is a MOJO JO JO HEADACHE.
isey bedah.

went to get kak yani's wedding card. gosh, its nice! haha. and they told me i gained weight. paranoid me freaked out. mummy scolded me for being fat tooo! T_________T but being my mummy, she told me some pointers that she did when she was my age to lose weight. kekekekeke. number 1! sleep early. 2! wake up early and run+dont sleep after subuh! ooppppsss! heh. 3! count your calories! oh my gawdddddddddddd. seriously? she said yes, if you wanna lose like 5-6kg. thanks mummy. i'll think abt that calorie thingy. 4! no rice or carbo, no junk food+ no eating aft 7. okay, this one can. (:

for the betterment of oneself! here i come! sleep early? i havent finish editing uh. T_T how?

chiao.

No comments: