Monday, March 08, 2010

projects.

badoque was awesome as always. :)) lost my first kiss to aishah r. ok, kidding. ahahaha. and got my pinky bitten by khai. ahahahaha. food was great. loveee my si tongkol.

projects is driving me crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. and i cant believe singaporean's english was this bad. i thought my english was bad enough. my essay was crap enough. i mean.. heloooo we're in university! and we're sending these reports to australia dudes! gosh. and i cant stand last minute work. f***. then give me to edit the day before submission.

oh, what about madrasah's report? yeah, i'll be the one hurrying and ushering people to do thier work. sometimes i wonder if i'm being used or i'm just plain naive.

ok, i need anger management+ i am hungry. apam balik sounds nice right now.

where is my polaroidsss~~~!!! khun!


ok, i'm not a traitor. still a true hottest. just that i love beastttttttttttttttt! yoseob vocals are just.. dang awesome!

quit it girl. -_-
FINE, I'LL STOP SPAZZING. FOR NOW. HEH.

chiao.

No comments: