Monday, July 19, 2010

LUCIFER~!

no, i havent forgot them. BUT THE TIME NOW IS LUCIFERRRR~
oh yeah baybeh.

so.. thats it, blogspot will be my soul. tumblr will be my sin. light of my life, fire of my loins. [if you know what i mean, but if you dont, all the better.]

last week's lectures were scarily intense. financial math yo. have you ever heard me and math going together? uh no, we have this intense love-hate complicated relationship which me myself is baffled till this day. fell sick on friday but still gotta do housework. sat, more housework (gonna die of doing housework. whoever hears of a person dying from doing too much cleaning? thats me) sunday, managed to escape but got scolded so badly. whoever gets scolded for studying? ah~ me! me! yay! *rolls eyes*

monday, my voice is still funny, nose is still a leaking tap, head is still playing tabla. woke up late when i was supposed to come to school early and print accounts notes. but yeah, the stupid cold medicine just had to have its way, i slept for like 10 hours straight! sigh. and, accounts lecture is... proforma balance sheet .. bla bla bla.. 95% of utilisation of assets... EFN... me: HUH? *OMG I AM SO DEAD*

even though its the third week of school but i seem to havent catch up with my friends or EVEN START on any assignments. everyday is just mere running around the lecture rooms. sigh.
but shinee's lucifer saves the day! wheeeeeeeeeeeeee.

right, the coast seems clear now. i can start studying. like finally. time:10:43pm. i wonder when i will get my sleep today. "awesomeness!"

sabar je la....

chiao.

No comments: