Friday, December 31, 2004

Haiz..

The weather sucks... My eyes are going juling...watery...Sleepy...but still lots of hw to be done. I donno why i'm typing this in my blog whereas i still have like tones of hw to do...Can u imagine it? Skool hols and u still have do ur hw and go to skool everyday??And the tsunami is making my mood worser...i feel sooo sad for them i just doono wat to do..I guess i could only pray for them...the end of the world is coming!!! Dead. By the way..the story to KL i haven't finish...ok...i give the highlights...That night i slept. But I can't totally..I thought my allergy had attacked me again...my skin were red and itchy trebbliy. Straightaway i wore my calamine lotion...it just helps me to relax but the itchyness dosen't stops and there are more and more mosquito bites...At last i could not sleep..i cried.. It was very bad...The next day i went to a doctor and got a jab...There's still scars on my arms and back..eeee..its making my body look so ugly...haiz..Then change hotel b'cos the itch was caused by bed lice present on the bed. So we changed the hotel and went to ancasa hotel...WOHOO...4 star hotel...high klass seh...Then walk-walk...at masjid india. At night we went to petaling street. Cik sham bought for me a louis vuitton handbag..nice...Then went back to hotel. That night while i was sitting on the bed preparing to sleep...the tv was on and there goes the news..."asia quake hits Asia.This had caused massive waves to hit India, Sumatra, Thailand and parts of Malaysia..."I was shocked!! Wat bout mummy in Sg?? Anything happen?? I was petrified...wat bout my relatives in Malaysia?? My relatives in India? O mi god!! A lot of ppl were dead...wats happening??Anyway..i could sleep soo peacefully that night...The next day..i had to scout for new sandals b'cos my sandals had broken off...the whole morning we searched for my sandals and at last found it..Went back to hotel to pack and at 12...noon..we checked out...Went to Pudu and take the bus and went home...and here i am...back in sg...apparently sulking and pulling a long face b'cos of the tones of hw needed to be done. And on monday its a new skool year...new klass..new frens...new subjects...new teachers...new challengers ahead waiting for me...oohh ya...MY GOD!!! I'M TAKING MY HIGHER MALAY NEXT YEAR!!!ooohh....i totally forgot bout it....shit...and now cik sham is always checking on me to see wat i am going...no chatting she says...ah... wateva...I totally don have any freedom that every teenager needs....She says i have a boy!!!! That's totally ridiculious....I don have time for such things...I'm lazy to think bout such things....wat she says totally breaks my heart..... :'( I'm crying now...stupid....I hate crying...

No comments: