Monday, December 27, 2004

Home Sweet Home....

Oooohhh yah... I'm back!! I went to Kl for 3 days and 2 nights...This time my stay had been quite an adventurous one...Ok... firstly...Me, my aunt, kak noor, and cik maria were the ones who i heard were coming...suddenly...i heard there were 19 ppl going!! Can u imagime that?? ok, basically its cik maria's family....Haidar was the cutest!! He sang the song I dreams...Eveyone laughed!!hahaha...he's really cute!! Only like 3 years old...And he will like...'I wanna be wif the big bothers!!!' then we'll say 'don wan lah...be wif sisters wan anot?' hahaha...sooo cute...The bus was full of us...soo noisy... But aft that...all went quiet b'cos we slept oredi...[we took the night bus so have to sleep in the bus] then reached yong peng went down and eat sumthing but not nice so i went back to the bus and continue sleeping...Zzzz But i can't sleep...donno why...usually i would be like...snoring in a matter of seconds...the sleeping queen!! hahaha...Then reached kL at like 4.30am. My aunt...Cik sham and cik maria ask the bus driver to send us to the hotel since its dark and we donno the way...But still we had to pay RM70...Anyway the hotel was located in Chow Kit road. Kind of redlight area for KL. Saw some Kids bout my age sitting doing nothing...When they saw us they shouted..welcome to malaysia!...wateva...The hotel was like...'ermm...is this a hotel??' B'cos the surroundings and the building were like not nice to be seen by tourists...Anyway...went in and there was no seat to sit while waiting for the checking in...budget...then when got the keys we went up and wash up and sleep.When i woke up...my nose was running and my feet were itchy..So felt something is not good here..b'cos my skin is real sensitif... alittle bit dirty and it'll be red and itchy... but nvm...we went out and had our breakfast at the hotel restaurant...budget oso...The food was not nice but the price was like...$11.50 for a small glass of orange juice!! Shit rite...I'm begining to hate it oredi... Then went outside to the market...Just walk-walk...Bought some char kuay ang oranges b'cos we were still hungry...Then went up and eat...Cik maria came to our room and we talked.Then she and her family went for breakfast and we just laze around.Then went to KLCC...We went into Dior's shop...and my god!! I can't take my eyes off the handbags!! They're ssooo beautiful!!! But guess how much it costs...I think u noe how much..Then went in Coach...my god!! The shades are so beautiful!!! Then went in British India and i saw this blouse ...I want it!! I'm still dreaming of it!! Soo beautiful!! We walk and walked...Then went in Quiksilver shop and i really like this bag...Costs...$149.90!! But any way...cik sham bought it for me!!! hahaha... Then we went to eat at the food court at the fourth level...Expensive oso but the food was not that bad...Then we go down walk again and then saw New Zealand's ice-cream and we bought 6 scoops!!!hahaha...We felt real tired so..we headed back to hotel. We laze around...solat maghrib jamak isyak and went to Times Square. Walk-walk again..doing nothing..boring seh.. Then went to Starbucks and drank some coffee and eat some ceasar salad...very nice!! Then we talk-talked...and sat for like hours...Thenwe wanted to go back to the hotel but it was quite hard to get a taxi. The first taxi says the pay wil be $30b'cos here rich ppl shop...sick guy..then the next one..says donno the place then the next one don wanna take us ..donno y...sick ppl...at last we got one and went back to hotel...

No comments: