Friday, December 24, 2004

Settled!! :)

Ok...yah...I'm soo happy... :) Hahaha..firstly its b'cos all my probs wif Shi Ying and Nadirah had settled!! Sooo happy...Now we are good frens...Anyway...it happened on mon when we were having brass sectional. We had diagphram training at the science block and tidied up our playing on the choice piece. Then we combined wif the brasses, eupo was the worst!! Totally i tell u!! We had the melody and we just could not be heard...I donno wats wrong wif our sect...getting bad to worst! Then Shi Ying started saying this and that...blablabla...the usual critics....and straight away i became more and more stressed out... Nad and Shi Ying saw me and they...i donno wat they talk behind my back... Anyway...aft the prac..i wanted to go lunch wif aisyah and suddenly they called me. Ok...then we talked...heart to heart.... and all was solved...then we went lunch together at long john then we went walk-walk.Then we saw Zahidah...(sec1)!! I was ssooo angry!!! She didn't come to band saying she was sick...and there she was...in Tampines mall... my god...i feel like screaming at her man...GGRRRR!!! Then went home and mum started to scream at me...watever!!! I don care... make deaf ears... Then the next day band prac but this time at the hall...and again...eupho can't be heard...but Shi Ying and nad were more supportive of me. Instead of saying crude things to me... they encouraged me....hahaha...i feel ssooo happy and relaxed...not stressed out!! Mr Wong asked zahidah why she didn't come the day before and she said she went to malaysia!!! MY GOD!!! i feel like bursting at her. At that moment when she said she went to malaysia...me,Shi Ying and Nad look at each other and grasped!! Wat is happening!!! Then Syazarwan oso didn't come...sick lah...like real...now i don believe the sec ones anymore!! On the next prac...all of them are going to get a hacking from me!!! haiz.... Then on wed...i did my hw...trying real hard to finish it up but i noe dats not possible...Anyway tonight...i'm going to kL!!! wohooo!!! KL, here i come!!!!

No comments: