Friday, December 10, 2004

My Previous entries...

Nov. 1st, 2004
04:14 pm - my veri first entry!!
ok, dis is totally kool!! i haf my own blogspot!! ok, i may sounded lyk sooo out of date but dis totally rowks man!! Wohoo!! k, now is the dec skool hols [ in name only lah]y? cos i still haf to go to my skool! sickenning sia! wat to do... i haf to do laong hour of pracs wif my band...SYF cumming up mah...haiz..muz get either siver or gold.. if not,.. i donno wat to sae... and den, still got hw to do! wat seh!!Hols tym to enjoy but still haf to do hw!Argghh!! den on 17 nov... my 'the' day!! my results cummimg up! i relli can't predict which klass i will be posted to. Even though i got the top 40 in the level... but i am still not veri sure if i can get to the first klass... stress seh!! wat to do.. dat's life in Singapore as a student!! dat's all lah for to day...
Current Mood: distressed

No comments: