Friday, December 10, 2004

Dated Back Nov 7th...

12:16 pm - Wat the fuck!!!
ok, the last few days has been like hell!! In name only that its the school hols but the stress is equally the same! I don't even know where to start..I have band practices like almost everyday.. wat to do.. SYF coming, so must practice very-very hard...Then there's the farewell party... then, there's my mum!!!!! On the 5th Nov, my class had a farewell party cum bbq and breaking fastat the east coast beach. We had even invited all our subject teachers BUT [here's the big BUT] MY MUM DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO GO!! that sucks rite?! All of my classmates and teachers went but i'm the only one left out...THE ONLY ONE!! But i totally understand why she doesn't let me go... the place is like full of discos and bistros and drunk guys.. somemore.. it's in the month of ramandhan...[ i wish i could do terawih! but no time ah..] it' not appropriate for a muslim gerl to go.. but anyway i my all of my muslim frens were allowed to go!! Pissed off man!!ok lah, she didn't let me go ok lah... then i just help them carry the things to the beach...ok, then i told my mum to would be going to help them carry the things... yah.. she allowed me. Ok lah, then i go..[ still in the day time hor!!] So we went there in a cab... then we got out when we reach there... then suddenly... i lost my phone!! It's in the cab!! I called my phone and a girl picked up. We tried to make arrangements to meet but to no avail untill NOW!!WAT THE FUCK SIA!!!
Current Mood: irritated

04:34 pm - i'll love her...
ok, at last, i got back my phone... i was sooo glad man! but when i went home..my mum started to nag and scold me for going to east coast! Pissed sia! and for losing my phone! i've told her that i would be helping my frens to carry the things [hey, just saw my cousin...so matured seh but not hensom still ugly and fat..hahaha..voice break oredi..]to the bbq pit...but she scolded me for going there? she screamed at my faced for like eternity... i felt like crying... she always doesn't understand me... she says she does but if she did.. then all this would not had happen rite?? tied to talk to her but... arh!!! i don noe wat say... she always misunderstands me... always thinks of the negative things bout me...never the positive...hey.. peeps out there... help me man... but don't tell me to talk to her it's of no use... wat to do.. she's still my beloved mother... no matter wat... i'll love her till i die...
Current Mood: sad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Anonymous)
2004-11-30 00:15
hello, kak siti here :)
just ignore mummy. and think happy thoughts. and breathe. haha okay anw who's the cousin you saw? related to me?

Anonymous said...

2004-12-04 07:40
Hahaha...ingat kan sape lah yg nak post comment...any way.. thxs a thousand for the comment...think happy thoughts...hmmm..guess wat i'm thinking?? Ur BROWNIES!! hehehehe...that was quite a happy thought! and u say breathe? i'm always breathing wat...in band i breathe too much oredi...ok lah...keep in touch and read more of my entries when eva u r free...orite?? And the cousin who i was saying is actually Aizat lah... Long time I didn't see him. Suddenly he appeared at nenek's house. Even nenek thought he was a salesman selling medicated oil...Hahaha...

[pink hater]
[but luv ur brownies!]
...eera...