Friday, December 10, 2004

Dated Back Dec 4th...

07:42 pm - I'm Back!!
It's been long time since i logged in! I've been wanting to log in but i am totally sooo busy! hahaha.. must be wondering y i am sooo busy since it's the skool hols, rite? B'cos of my band lah!!! Well, firstly..it was hari raya and i had to spring clean the house... then after that i had tag along with my family to visit relatives... The only trip i looked forward to was to my grandma's house (my mum's side lah!) Luckliy... my father was sooo understanding this year... we rushed to my grandma's house (my father's side!) before THEY come! Guess hu the 'THEY' are? The hypocrites, the liars, the grammy award actors and actresses and last of all the shitters!!! Man.. they are my relatives from my father's side lah! But not all of them are like that.1 or 2 families are still sincerely nice to us. And i am very glad that they are there for my pathetic, always in need of help family...You should see their faces when they come to my house! Felt like smacking their faces!ok..I don wanna talk bout them any more..Aft the tagging along..i went for my band camp. 3 days and 2 nights of torture!! The sec ones are like sooo weak!First day the whole day band prac. Aft that we play some grueling and dirty games..Went for my dinner and bathe. Then it's back to band prac!Till late in the night. The next day, everyone was pale and no one spoke b'cos we were sooo tired. For the first time in band..it was quiet. [continue in the next entry, no space to rite]
Current Mood: weird

09:39 pm - The band camp :*
No one spoke...everyone was in a bad mood b'cos in the morning, the p.t was damn torturing. Mr Wong say today we relax b'cos anytime anyone of us can collapse. So that was quite a relieve. Phew! Then that night,i totally flunk my performance in the farewell party. My dance was horrific! But i don really care though... There..I was like an extra! They never talk to me, never smiled to me or anything! And Shi Ying even tried to hide that she had ordered pizza wif the seniors! Eh come on lah!I noe i very the blur and stupid and pathetic and never intersting to talk to! But don underestimate me lah! I oso a human being! It's like she did it to piss me off! Wat was that supposed to be?? Any way.. it's not a big deal that u had ordered a pizza... i can buy dozens of it! But i'm totally puzzled...how come.. the chairman...the wateva heads and leaders in the band allowed them to order pizza in the middle of the night, in the skool and in the middle of a camp???? Where are the wateva crap rules that u had invented huh??? I'm still looking for that ans till now! Then mum keep calling me. Hey...come on lah..i'm only away for a few days.. That night we got sabotaged by the ex-seniors! Muahahaha!! Some got toothpaste in their faces when they got up in the morning! The next day, we cleaned up then we did some marching. Again, 'they' tried to piss me off! Never mind.. I'm so used to it oredi!! Then i went home!! I'm soo home sick! Ahhh...home sweet home...
Current Mood: pissed off

No comments: