Friday, December 10, 2004

Dated Back Dec 5th...

Dec. 5th, 2004
10:31 am - I'm oso good wat!!!
Ok... Today is Sunday. I'm still at grandma's house. Slept overnight there... Ok, continuation to my story yesterday...Aft the band camp.We still had not choosen the choice piece we are going to play during SYF. We had tried The Seventh Night Of July and it was not that good. The song was quite hard and there's even a solo part for euphonium!! Hate that!! Mr Wong was already aiming at us! We had listened to the song on a cd. And whichever band had played it was terrific!! It was such a nice song but Damai Windz had made it into sum thing totally unrecogniseable! Then Shi Ying didn't come for band. People tried to contact her but can't. Then i said maybe she had gone overseas, somewhere like Shanghai. Then they all went..'ooohhh really???' Then i was like...!@#$#%^#$!!!! At them! Then Nadirah oso didn't come... So left me and the 2 sec one juniors...Syazarwan and Zahidah. With both of them playing...i can only hear them if i put my ears to the bell. Their playing was soo soft! I tell you, if they were under Sandy... they would have been tortured till they can blast!! So i had to take the lead... Play the high notes and even take the solo. [We changed to another song which still had a solo for euphoniums, die, die...] And every second... Mr Wong would say... The euphoniums...blablablabla...play louder[my stomach painful oredi lah]...Shi Ying very good lah....blablabla... Nadirah oso getting better...blablabla...!!! Then he was like scolding me for not doing my best... Then at that time i almost screamed at him...No one noes wat i had gone through at home and in skool b'cos of my band... In my pursuit to improve in my playing and not let people compare my playing with Shi YIng. These things had happened even during Sandy's time. I admit that Shi Ying's playing is totally cool and soo much better then mine but i'm oso trying my best to improve! I noe that i had never been good at any thing except sleep and eat... But i had always tried my best and push myself to the limit to acheieve what i wanna acheieve. Wat i had acheieve today was through my own hard work! So i just ignored Mr Wong's critics and continued to try to do better. I don wanna break down in front of him or any time before SYF! At last the day ended. But it ended in a bad way b'cos the next day i had marching pracs... When is these gonna end? Or it had just started??
Current Mood: Determined to play better!!

No comments: